***All hearings will be held at the Forrest County Circuit Court
Building at 630 Main Street, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401***
INDICATES HEARING IS SCHEDULED
INDICATES HEARING IS CANCELED
Friday, May 15, 2015 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Defendant’s Motion to Set Trial – William L. McDonough, Jr.
Karen and Joe Smith v. Ropers of Hattiesburg, LLC, et al
2. Defendant’s (Housing Authority) Motion for Summary Judgment Pursuant to Galanis – L. Clark Hicks, Jr. CI13-0161
Rotanda D. Gholar, et al v. Housing Authority of the City of Hattiesburg, et al
3. Defendant’s (Premier Home) Motion for Summary Judgment – Mark Norton
Plaintiff’s Motion to Amend Complaint and Petition to Intervene in Third Party Action – Haynes Alex Brinkley CI14-0210
Francisco Chomyo Garcia, II, et al v. Premier Home Furnishing, Inc., et al
4. Defendant’s Complaint and/or Rule 60 Motion to Set Aside Judgment – Glenn L. White CI12-0183
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company v. David E. Crane
5. Plaintiff’s Motion for Default Judgment – Phillip L. Londeree
Kevin Lewis, et al v. Kenneth and Georgia Kiser
Monday, June 15, 2015 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment – Donald W. Medley
Larcell Burkhalter v. Turning Point Auctions, LLC, et al
2. Defendant’s (USM) Motion to Dismiss – Thomas W. Tyner
Gabriel Shemper v. University of Southern Mississippi, et al
3. Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment – Mallory M. Street
Janet Wible v. McDavid & Nall Post 146, et al
Monday, June 22, 2015 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss for Failure to Prosecute – Richard O. Burson
2012-0122 (Perry County)
Pataelain E. Paulk v. Dr. Roger T. Lott, et al
Friday, June 26, 2015 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Defendant’s 12(b)(6) Motion to Dismiss – L. Clark Hicks, Jr.
Louzann Owens v. Mississippi Department of Revenue
2. Plaintiff’s Counter Motion for Summary Judgment as to Liability – M. Reed Martz
Ricky Wayne Ward v. Forrest County, Mississippi
3. Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment – W. Mackin Johnson
Suzanne Burkhalter v. Peggy Answorth, et al
4. Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss for Failure to Service Process – Trace McRaney
Maureen E. McKee v. Mary K. Patton, et al
Friday, July 17, 2015 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Defendant’s Renewed Motion for Summary Judgment, Motion to Dismiss, and Amended Motion to Dismiss Amended Counterclaim – Stephen T. Masley
L.V. and Cora Johnson v. Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, et al
2. Plaintiff’s Complaint in Replevin – Andrew R. Wilson
2015-0024 (Perry County)
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. v. Eaves
Friday, July 31, 2015 - 9:00 a.m. – DATE IS CANCELED
1. Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss or, in the Alternative, Motion for Summary Judgment – Jason E. Dare CI05-0127
Joyce Ann Thomas, et al v. Hattiesburg Police Department, et al